A unique opportunity to join a dedicated development team to transform the way video is created, managed and distributed worldwide.
They cover a variety of events from sports to entertainment, which will give you an amazing opportunity to see your work on a global reach and impact many lives.
In a great location in Oslo, we are looking to speak with strong front-end developers to join a highly skilled team and contribute towards the growth of their products and services and be part of a revolutionary global broadcasting/media tech powerhouse.
You will be responsible for your own tasks including designing, programming, maintenance, and communicating with stakeholders. With a focus on innovation and performance, you will be provided with training opportunities to discover and implement new technologies.
Essential Skills / Experience
- Solid experience as a front-end developer
- Deep and thorough understanding of web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, and Browser API's)
- Documented experience with React development
- Proven track record of contribution in large projects/products
- A strong eye for architecture and patterns
- Strong knowledge of best practices and API centric thinking
- Fluent English
- Familiar with Agile development
- Experience with Unit testing
- Knowledge of Micro services and containerised architecture
- PHP and Backbone.js knowledge
- Private Health Insurance
- Free Travel Insurance (business & private, including family)
- Free Exercise Classes
- Social events throughout the year
- Company will provide equipment required for the role (laptop, screens, mobile subscription etc)