Test Engineer - Krakow (Remote Flexibility)
Our client is looking for technical pioneers to build technology that enhances their digital connections. The Test Engineer will work side-by-side / collaborate with the IT stakeholders and Project BA, Scrum master and Implementation team.
Technical Experience Required:
- 4 + experience with Automation, Selenium and Java
- Hands on experience of Postman / SOAP UI , Browserstack, Cucumber, SQL developer, IntelliJ/Eclipse, JIRA
- Experience testing micro-services based applications (Web /Mobile ( IOS/android))
- Experience with working in agile scrum methodology.
- Good Communication with verbal and written skills in English.
- Must be capable of making tradeoffs between quality and business objectives.
- Ensure satisfaction of the project stakeholder along with the Project goals.
Good to have but non essential:
- Experience with Git, maven or gradle
- Test management tools: Xray
- Jenkins CI /CD
- Architecture approaches: BDD, Page object design pattern, screenplay pattern
- Docker & Kubernetes basic knowledge
If you would like to be considered or require more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org with you CV.