Our client is a global IT provider who is looking for Principal cybersecurity consultant for the APAC Region The Role
The Successful Candidate
- Identify and develop opportunities to profitably grow the business in the APAC region.
- Support the delivery of bids / proposals associated with the opportunities identified
- Closing deals, including having a billable role in the delivery of key front-end work at our customers
- Responsibility for delivery of complex cyber security projects;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships at a senior/ executive level with the customers in each industry, as a trusted advisor regarding cyber security
- Assist in the development of marketing initiatives to promote existing and new Security offerings
- Deliver against the personal business development and delivery targets
- Frequent travel will be required for customer meetings and working at customer sites in the APAC region
- More than 8 years in the Information Security industry, including experience leading and running a consulting business;
- Outstanding knowledge cyber threats and security solutions, security as a business enabler and digital transformation for at least one of the industries listed above;
- Strong understanding of the wider security market;
- Detailed understanding of, and experience in Security Strategy and Transformation;
- Good understanding of, and experience in Risk Management;
- Experience in working with and influencing executives and senior management within customer organisations to identify requirements/opportunities and formulate high-level solutions;
- Ability to identify the customer's Current Mode of Operation (As-Is), specify and design the Future Mode of Operation (To-Be) and develop a detailed gap analysis and roadmap of value-add digital transformation initiatives, aligned with the customer's business and security strategy;
- Ability to conduct a high-level gap analysis of IT/Information systems and compare them to relevant security standards (e.g ISO27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, GDPR, PCI DSS, COBIT, etc.);
- Ability to develop high quality documentation and marketing collateral;
- Effective presentation skills, including the ability to develop materials and then present to an executive level audience or at public events.
- Drive, enthusiasm and ambition to contribute to profitable growth in a fast moving and dynamic security consulting practice;
- Ability to manage time and prioritise work;
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment;
- Min degree in IT , Engineering or Business Administration degree
- CISM or CISSP (preferred)
Interviews are ongoing right now!
Apply quickly in order to be considered.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Renuka P (R1985758) at +65 3158 4334
to learn more about this opportunity and the many other positions that are available. FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career. By specialising solely in placing candidates in this market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.