A growing, agile company with teams located around the world that specialises in the facilitation of cross border trade globally. The company has a start up mentality and promotes flexible working hours across the team, with a key focus on developer growth.The Role
You will be a developer with a passion for Node, using AWS and deploying code into Lambda. You will use the Serverless Framework to deploy code into the cloud and partake in end-to-end testing regularly. You will be collaborating with an experienced team of frontend developers, product managers, architects and testers to build the product. Skill requirements
- AWS experience essential.
- Commercial experience with NodeJS (Python also beneficial but not essential).
- Up to date knowledge in ES6 and understanding it's concepts is beneficial.
- Knowledge of machine learning would be advantageous
- Knowledge of containerisation of micro services either within Docker or Lambda, and how to build software that takes advantage of it.
- Knowledge of NoSQL and how to optimise it.
- Experience building / working with RESTful API's.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks such as Mocha and Supertest.
- Knowledge of Serverless/SAM to build the platform.
- Fully remote team with working hour flexibility.
- Continuous learning and development.
- Emerging technology.
- Small, agile team.
- Provided computer and software.
- Developer days to socialise and work on new ideas.