Role: Identity and Access Management Consultant (IAM)
Location : Prague, Czech Republic
Opportunity type: Contract/Freelance
Contract length: 6 months + possible extension
Jefferson Frank is extremely pleased to bring to you this brand new Contract opportunity for an experienced IAM consultant looking for a challenging project in Prague.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level technical support for all Identity and Directory related services in relation to Azure AD Cloud
- Microsoft Azure AD and Cloud services
- Ensure day to day operations of IAM infrastructure and that the necessary actions are taken
- Identify and resolve problems that may impact daily operations.
- Provide support and assistance to customers to identify and resolve technical problems.
- Escalate issues / problems to other support organizations as necessary.
- Review and ensure compliance of technical operating instruction manuals, system documentation, work instructions, processes, standards and procedures.
- Perform technical analysis of workload, equipment loading, performance bottlenecks, and software changes and make recommendations for improvements
- Execute change management activities as required.Identify gaps and risks and take appropriate remediation activities
- Ensure adherence with ISRM Security and Compliance policies and procedures
- Azure AD
- AD Connect & On-Prem AD
If successful, the company will provide you with a platform from which you can develop your career and offer a range of added benefits.
To be considered for this role please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org