Our client, is looking to hire an Senior IT Security Specialist to join their growing Security Team in Hong Kong. This is a new headcount in the expanding security team, SI Company. Double pay, performance bonus and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates! Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall support and maintenance of security management and control of the system
- Assist to review security guidelines and procedures, evaluating security vulnerabilities of system components and conducting security drills.
- Lead the security engineer to coordinate with different parties including teammates, project managers, clients to collect their requirements and deliver IT security related projects
- Perform regular vulnerability scan and penetration testing to ensure proper patch management
- Direct report to Senior Security Manager
- Relevant experience in IT security and familiar with Windows and Linux system administration
- Hands on experience to provide technical support
- Familiar with penetration test, vulnerability scan, and network security will be a plus
- Possess relevant security qualifications will be a plus but not necessary
- Experienced in handling IT projects
- Good knowledge of IT Security operation best practices and concepts
- Good communication skill in both English and Chinese
- Degree in Information Technology or related discipline
This is a right job for you if you're ambitious and looking for a good career path in IT security and would like to learn new cloud technology! If you are interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.