A great opportunity for technical pioneers to build technology that enables digital connections. You will require strong experience to be involved on highly complex projects and detect unforeseen escalations at an early stage. Our client is looking to develop their Digital Marketing platform and building a new team of Front End and Back End Developers to support the project.What The Role Involves:
· Working on a highly skilled software team, building changing software products.
· There will be a multitude of technologies to work with and you will have the freedom to express your ideas on future developing processes.
· Regularly working with DevOps capabilities.
· Opportunities for learning the latest technology from your experienced colleagues, technical conferences and completing training courses.Technical Skills Required:
- 2 years minimum experience in the IT Industry for Junior Level. Mid-Level a minimum of 4 years.
- The ability to complete integration/delivery, test automation and flawless coding.
- Some knowledge or experience with Jira, SQL, Linux, AWS
- Agile Environment Experience
- Must speak confidently in English
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV to email@example.com