Are you a seasoned Data Engineer with passion for using Customer Data to solve for critical business needs? Have you worked as a part of fast-paced product engineering teams to map and optimize customer data flows, and solve data issues across Marketing, CRM and other data platforms? If so, PVH TPG Product Engineering group is looking for you!
The Senior Data Engineer (Customer Data) will be responsible for the managing and optimizing the data flows and data mappings between the different global customer data platforms at PVH including Customer Data Platform (CDP), Marketing Systems, CRM Systems, other backend systems and various data integrations tools. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
· Understand, document and optimize the customer data flows between the Customer Data platform (CDP), Marketing systems, CRM systems, other backend systems like Digital Commerce and various data integration tools (ETL, JSON, APIs, Mulesoft, etc.)
· Perform hands-on data mapping throughout the Customer data ecosystem listed above
· Develop, construct, test and maintain data architectures
· Design, develop and execute complex queries to triage data mapping and quality issues in multiple languages (SQL, SoQL, etc.)
· Design and develop using various data languages like Python, R, Scala etc.
· Should be very familiar with data and how it drives analytics and insights
· Establish data policies, standards, and procedures to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
· Document technical designs and other required documentation updates
· Work with Product Engineering team Scrum Master and Engineering Manager in the prioritization and planning of work
· Participate in various team meetings and cross team collaboration activities QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· 5+ years of software and data engineering experience with focus on designing and developing with Customer Data technologies and platforms, Databases, and large-scale data processing systems
· 3-5 years of working with customer data flows and mappings across Customer Data Platform (CDP), Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Salesforce Service Cloud (SFCC), Mulesoft APIs, ETL tools etc.
· 3-5 years of technical design and development experience with data development languages like SQL, Python, R, SQL etc.
· Experience with running complex queries to triage issues across different data platforms
· Experience with data analytics
· Experience with improving data reliability, efficiency and quality
· Experience working in an agile environment (e.g., Scrum, Kanban) with product/sprint backlog, story point estimation
· Demonstrate ability to mentor other team members
· Big Data technology experiences a plus
· Data flow and mapping experience across Customer Data Platform (CDP), Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Salesforce Service Cloud (SFCC)
· Data flows using Mulesoft APIs, JSON
· ETL tools/technologies, Databases
· SQL, Python, R, Scala
· Scrum/Agile practical experience
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Tyler Dietrich at 813-437-6859 or via email at email@example.com
. Call as soon as possible; interviews are being schedule as soon as this afternoon!
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.