· Overall technology leadership and responsible for architecting data intelligence solutions (pre-sales level) in her/his assigned accounts and/or territory
· Coordination/collaborate with Data Intelligence product management providing field and sales feedback
· Primary technology leader/strategist during client engagement.
· Responsible for pre-sales technology, solutions, and strategic client engagement.
· Works closely with Sales and Solutions teams for on-going account development, consistent execution, and compliance with pre-sales processes and disciplines.
· Understand and position solutions around complete Hitachi portfolio with a focus on software and IoT technologies
· Become a customer trusted advisor through ongoing relationship development
· Assist other Solution Consultants where necessaryResponsibilities
· Overall responsibility for the solutions being proposed to customer (technical leadership in assigned accounts / territory)
· Works with sales to formulate account strategies. Performs discovery with customers to understand key technical, financial, operational, and business issues that can be mitigated or alleviated.
· Assesses customer opportunities and architects creative and innovative solutions aimed at solving business, operational, and financial issues. Provides highly innovated solutions and contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
· Proposes and demonstrates the suite of Hitachi products through the use of demo's, white boards, and presentations.
· Remains up to date with respect to Hitachi portfolio (products, solutions, and services) and keeps abreast of industry trends, best practices, and competing/complementary products.
· Identifies and delivers customer requirements, including the ability to provide meaningful field input to the product teams, to enhance the company's overall platform/value proposition.
· Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
· As appropriate, directly engages with high-level customer decision makers to understand customer business issues and brings the right resources to bear in developing and proposing solutions including, hardware, software, and business consulting services.
· Bridging relationship and ensuring consistency between Hitachi presales and other internal organizations (e.g. Services)
· Create customer engagement and enthusiasm through delivery of Hitachi and Hitachi Vision and Strategy
· Develop architecture, sizing, quotes (including configuration), proposals, and presentation related to the solution being builtQualifications and Skills
· 5+ years of experience in a consulting presales role in the IT industry or in a high-value solutions-oriented company
· 10+ years of experience in the Information Technology industry
· Strong knowledge of Data Storage, Big Data, Data Analytics, Compute Server, Business Continuity, SAN, LAN/WAN concepts and architectures.
· Experience with data centric solutions like Block, file and object storage technologies
· Enterprise applications knowledge like ERP, CRM, etc.
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Tyler Dietrich at 813-437-6859 or via email at email@example.com
. Call as soon as possible; interviews are being schedule as soon as this afternoon!
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.