Our client is one of the International technology organization. Currently they are looking for IT Security Manager The Role
The Successful Candidate
- Responsible for conducting risk assessments, report, assign and track risks
- Conduct ongoing compliance review programs to ensure organization policies and regulatory requirements are adopted across the IT organization and service providers
- Lead and provide responses to auditors/assessors for security audits/assessments conducted by Parkway's clients/auditors.
- Assist and coordinate in policy implementations
- Conduct vulnerability assessment and penetration tests with either internal or external resources
- Conduct information security awareness training programs
- IT Risks should be assessed and managed to keep them at acceptable level
- Compliance program should be implemented and ensure there is visibility on current state of compliance and roadmap for achieving full compliance
- Assessments from clients and auditors should be addressed timely and promptly
- Awareness programs to be coordinated for targeted levels of completion rates
- Degree qualified or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science
- Years of IT Experience: min 5 Years
- Relevant work Experience: 3-5 Years in the areas of security governance, audit
- Strong understanding of ISO 27001/27002 and PCI Security Standard is preferred
- Good working knowledge of security risk management, security governance framework and compliance (IT Security Audit / log review, technical vulnerability management (Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration testing), application security,
- Good working knowledge of security technologies (system hardening, IDS/IPS, firewall), security incident response and security assessment.
- Customer-focused with good interpersonal skills
- Team player with leadership qualities
- Preferred certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISMS Lead Auditor Certification
Interviews are ongoing right now!
Apply quickly in order to be considered.
Send resumes to email@example.com or call Renuka P (R1985758) at +65 3158 4334 to learn more about this and the many other positions that are available.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career. By specialising solely in placing candidates in this market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.