DevOps Engineer ¦ Midlands // South East ¦ ConsultancySC cleared or clear-able
I am keen to speak with an experienced DevOps Engineer with a background of Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure), Containers (Docker) and CI/CD tools (Ansible, Terraform)
This company are a global success operating in 50 countries. They are working with bleeding edge technology which sets them apart from the rest. Their innovative projects will keep you on your toes and no one day will be the same. They are big advocates for excelling your career and will always allow you to push the boundaries of your knowledge, with that they offer big personal development budgets that will allow you to take certifications, go to conferences, take courses and go to boot camps. They will let you cross train also if you have a particular interest.
You will be working on country shaping government projects, you will work end to end and will see your work develop and benefit the project. You'll have the chance to make a real difference at the heart of the digital transformation within the UK Public Sector.
Within this role you will be involved with but not restricted too the below responsibilities:
- You'll be helping people to understand the benefits, challenges and implications of adopting DevOps, and helping teams move to this model.
- Support continuous delivery approach including tooling and automated testing and deployments.
- Define, implement and manage access controls to environments to keep the business safe.
- You will be involved with challenging and complex projects.
Your role will be varied and some of the key skills that they're looking for you to demonstrate will include some (if not all) of the below:
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Extremely good knowledge of Linux.
- Experience of building infrastructure in AWS using Terraform.
- AWS certification (SysOps/Developer/Architect) - preferred but not essential
- Knowledge and experience of setting up and using configuration management tooling - Puppet preferred.
- Reasonable fluency in at least one of: Ruby, Go, Python
- Strong Understanding of CI environments.
In return you will receive:
- A 6% pension
- A yearly bonus dependant on your experience
- 10k personal development budget
- Travel expenses are paid for
- Working on some of the biggest projects in the UK
- Offer you several weeks of training to help you develop your skills where needed.
So if you'd like to be considered for this position and have demonstrated some of the following on your CV then apply now to avoid missing out on shortlisting. To do so, please use the following...
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.
- LinkedIn - 'Bethany Greenwood-Fox'
- Office - 0191 814 7801
- Email - email@example.com