Principal Cloud Network Engineer - Atlanta, GA - Competitive Salary
Looking for an Azure Network Engineer who has a focus in network security and is passionate about solving difficult problems through technology and are focused on utilizing the cloud to tackle large scale challenges.Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary squad to build out our cloud platform connectivity stacks
- Participate in agile ceremonies to help deliver our commitments within our team
- Utilize deep technical knowledge to drive the delivery of scalable & secure network resources
- Participate with design and feedback workshops to improve our services and quality of work
- Assist in solving issues with the cloud services & platform related to network connectivity, partnering with our wider networking teams
- Build cloud network connectivity architectures & systems. Participate in design reviews and deliver on those designs.
Minimum of 4 years' experience provisioning, deploying and supporting cloud native applications in Azure with Terraform, ARM templates or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years' experience designing & implementing cloud connectivity; VPC/Network peering, Cloud-to-Cloud, On-prem-to-cloud
- To demonstrate experience using the following services from a cloud provider; VNets, Resource Groups, Functions, AzureVM, NSGs, Express Route, RBAC
- To have been using Terraform, blueprints or CloudFormation to deliver complex infrastructure across Azure (Preferred) or AWS. Some GCP knowledge is useful.
- Deep technical knowledge and experience securing sophisticated network architectures across on-prem and cloud.
- To demonstrate your experience with understanding sophisticated requirements and how they distill into designs.
- Experience in helping a multi-disciplinary team achieve their goals using GitOps processes.
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, email a resume to email@example.com or call Steph at 704-247-5568