As a member of the Systems Engineering team you will involve in defining detailed technical requirements and to achieve continued architectural and quality excellence in our 5G active antenna products. This is a highly technical position requiring in depth technical engagements and detailed integrative designs beyond just high-level concept approaches.Responsibilities
- Work with Product Marketing team and customers to converge on product requirements.
- Work with Engineering teams to define detailed Engineering requirements and system-level design, as well as providing architectural expertise and guidance.
- Perform theoretical analysis, simulations and define algorithms for current and future features of our LTE and 5G mMIMO products.
- As the Program Technical Lead, interface with customers on all technical matters of lab trials, testing and deployments.
- Engage with customers on explaining technical details of our products and propose solutions for customer specific requirements.
- Work with cross functional teams and lead technical activities for customer trials and deployments.
- Work with verification teams on devising and reviewing test plans.
- Propose new, creative solutions for tough, system-wide problems.
- Produce white papers and technical documents for customers and for internal teams.
- Review and provide feedback on technical documents written throughout the organization.
Ready to Apply?
- Broad knowledge of systems engineering concepts (definition and analysis for requirements, performance, capacity, availability, reliability, scalability, etc), include antenna array design/test, mMIMO radio design/test, beamforming and OTA test.
- Good working knowledge of calibration of beamforming networks. Proven ability to work with Software and DSP teams to optimize mMIMO systems.
- Deep understanding of LTE and 5GNR modulation as well as 3GPP standard to characterize massive MIMO systems over-the-air.
- Strong theoretical background in wireless communications.
- Demonstrated ability to mathematically analyze complex problems and to propose solutions for complex problem with considerations of performance, scalability and accuracy.
- Expertise in simulation techniques and tools
- Expertise in network protocols and architecting networking aspects of a carrier-class platform
- Demonstrated leadership in building technical consensus across varied, interdependent groups.
- Experience in designing and developing large-scale systems a plus.
- Experience in analyzing and responding to market requirements, RFIs, etc.
- Experience with system level testing and performance evaluation of wireless systems and familiarity with related tools.
Contact me for further information about this position. email@example.com | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available