MICROSOFT ENGINEER | CENTRAL KRAKOW | DYNAMIC COMPANY
I am currently working with a fast growing European pet supply store who are in need of strong Microsoft Engineers. They are heavily invested into the E-commerce sale market and they are taking it by storm. Whilst you may be thinking a pet store? Don't be discouraged as behind closed doors they are tech savvy and are working on innovative projects with the newest technology in the industry.
They have multiple projects going on currently that include:
- Migrating Sharepoint to Office 365 which is all for data loss prevention/archiving and data security.
- Exchange migration which is at an advanced stage however there is still so much migration to complete on premise.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be heavily involved with the users and stakeholders to understand their business and technical requirements in improving the user experience using 365 solutions.
- You'll be responsible for delivery enterprise sized 365 solutions.
- You'll be including in the designing of complex 365 solutions, leading work-streams and ensuring coherance to agreed design standards, methods and tools.
Skills & Qualifications
- Ideally you're coming from a strong M365 or O365 background, with experience working on complex 365 transformation projects.
- 5 years of experience with the required technology is required due to the demand of the projects.
- Agile project delivery experience
- Powershell scripting is desirable (not essential)
- Microsoft certification is desirable (not essential)
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Private Medical Care
- Flexible Hours
- Work Mobile
- Discount from the store
- Friendly team environment
- Lots of opportunity for personal development
If you fit any of these requirements please get in touch with me and we can go over your application in more detail.
LinkedIn - 'Bethany Greenwood-Fox'
Email - email@example.com
Office Number - 0191 814 7801