Front End Developer - Global Retail Brand Project - Krakow
You'll be working a company who are developing within the industry making them one of the fastest growing company's in Eastern Europe in the past year. They have no signs of slowing down, so join the journey if you want to be a part of a fast paced and innovative team. Your role will be working in your specialised tech stack and in an agile team.
Your responsibilities would including working with Scrum Masters and Tech leads in understanding User stories that need to be developed as part of a Sprint, and develop the functionalities within the specified time period.
- Develop functional unit code for business logic specified
- Work with Scrum master and tech lead to understand Functional story points and user stories
- Follow OWASP and Mindtree coding guidelines for development
- Follow test driven development methodology for all development
- Follow Coding KPIs as part of the Sprint deliverable - Violation Metrics in Code developed, Sprint velocity and burn-out, code comment metrics
- Understand provided High Level and Low level design, and provide feedback where applicable
- Participate in daily stand ups and Agile Sprint grooming, and retrospective sessions to give a walk through of requisite demos
- Knowledge of Event Driven services and Domain Driven design are a plus
- Must have in-depth knowledge of React.JS, Node.JS and Angular frameworks.
- Knowledge of Event Drive services, and Domain Driven Design are a must.
- Must have experience in developing using Test Driven Development Framework, and performing Unit tests using tools like Cucumber, Sonar etc.
- Unique culture with excellent opportunities for techno-functional career advancement;
- Competitive Salary
- Remote Working
- Fun Working Environment
- Innovative Projects
- Comprehensive medical package
If you match any of the requirements above then please apply or give me a message on any of the below contact details.
LinkedIn - 'Bethany Greenwood-Fox'
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Number - 0191 814 7801