Our client is one of the leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider and is looking to expand their team. They are looking for a dynamic Security Solutions Architect The Role
The Successful Candidate
- Lead in initial project planning & costing (i.e. where required ensure OBC completion for each deal)
- Undertake application level customer requirements gathering and scoping. Deliver customer workshops and presentations as required.
- Support strategic & mega tenders as Solution Manager as SPOC for cyber security solutions.
- Responsible for helping the Sales team to identify and close specific sales opportunities;
- Participate in sales conference calls and prospect visits, providing expert-level product demonstrations in person and via WebEx, at the request of the Sales Engineering team and/or when strategic or complex opportunities are identified.
- Participate as a senior-level technical resource at trade shows and conferences
- Work independently and as a vital member of the sales engineering team
- Work with the sales team to strategize on sales approaches to develop business
- 5 years of experience working as a security solutions architect.
- Experience working in a pre-sales capacity related to two or more of the following technologies: Web Application Firewall, Database Security, Web and/or Mobile Application Security, Anti-Malware Solutions, Managed Security Solutions.
- Previous experience working on tenders specifically in cyber security environment
- Experienced working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions and security practitioners
- Experienced working with Network, Application or Database operations personnel
- Knowledgeable in one or more of the following security and compliance/regulatory standards
- Experienced with modern versions of Linux/Unix and Windows operating systems
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a project based / client serving model
- Help drive pursuits and engage in complex deals, matching outcomes to expectations
- Ability to mentor/coach Sales Engineers and other SSAs
Interviews are ongoing right now!
Apply quickly in order to be considered.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Renuka P (R1985758) at
+65 3158 4334 to learn more about this and the many other positions that are available.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career. By specialising solely in placing candidates in this market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers