Looking for the most ambitious and curious engineers in the field. You have had at least 5 years of work experience and have a passion for building state-of-the-art innovative computing infrastructures. Since there is belief in great teamwork, you must be eager to learn and bring an energetic and creative approach to work.
Task & Responsibilities
- They aim to provide a resilient platform that serves as an insights engine on top of sensor data
- Attention to detail
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different technical backgrounds
- You will develop maintainable, scalable, production-ready software components.
- You will implement components given requirements based upon analysis by the product owners and data engineers.
- You will perform unit and regression testing.
- You will set up CI/CD pipelines.
- You will perform root cause analysis, based on feedback from customers and colleagues
People come to have an impact and learn. You'll be a part of an international team brought together by a culture of technical excellence, grit, and integrity. You'll find the compensation and rewards competitive and of course, all the startup essentials: free drinks, snacks, flexibility.
Better yet, expect an agile and flat structure, dynamic growth opportunities, and an openness for the curious. Requirements
- You have an academic degree (BSc or MSc) in computer science or a related field, complemented with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of working experience.
- You are a strong coder with extensive hands-on development experience in Java. You can write clean, effective code.
- You have work experience with microservice architectures.
- You have deep knowledge about the Java ecosystem, know which packages to use for which tasks, and which modules/libraries are accepted industry standards.
- You have extensive knowledge about the Java tooling with respect to building, correctness testing, checking code quality, and code coverage of the tests.
- You can properly structure your code supporting long term maintainability.
- You have experience in refactoring code to improve code structure.
- You have experience with profiling code to find bottlenecks and propose performance improvements.
- Knowledge of version control through git is essential.
- You know your way around the Linux operating system.
- You are fluent in English.
- You can work independently and take matters into your own hands.
- The ability to quickly learn new technologies and successfully implement them is essential.
- Work experience with event streaming platforms (e.g. Kafka).
- Work experience with implementing cloud-native solutions and AWS.
- Work experience with Docker.
- Work experience with CircleCI.
- Work experience with Graph and/or other NoSQL databases.
- Proficiency with other programming languages such as Python.
- Notions of machine learning and data mining.
- Experience with data visualization tools for debugging or analysis.