DevOps Engineer - Bielsko-Biała (remote flexibility)
Our client helps navigate the complex and evolving world of commerce. They are currently seeking a passionate DevOps Engineer with the ability to solve large scale, complex software engineering problems.
You will be working in an agile environment, building world class systems and services using modern technologies. The highly integrated, cross-disciplined agile team you wound be joining, are responsible for developing innovative solutions using Octopus, Team City, Jenkins, Docker with a focus on AWS based platforms.Duties-
- Assist in the CI/CD of applications and components in a scaled agile environment.
- Collaborate with other developers, QA resources, business analysts, architects and product owners to estimate and deliver work inside of a sprint.
- Leverage the latest tools, technologies and design patterns to focus on testable, maintainable and elegant solutions.
- Complete test planning, automation, and execution in your assigned Software Development POD and DevOps team.
- Previous experience in Software Development/DevOps in either a cloud-based or datacenter environment.
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software development languages Python, Powershell, Bash, Dotnet Core or .NET.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or Terraform.
- On-Call taking during your workday and approximately one weekend within a 7 week period.
- 3+ years of work experience as either a .NET Developer or DevOps focused work.
- SQL Server experience.
- MicroServices architecture and development
- Automated CI/CD pipeline (Team City / Octopus a large Plus)
- Competitive salary
- Progression and training opportunities
- Package benefits such as life insurance, Private Healthcare and a MultiSport card.
- Free parking for car and bike parking near the office.
- Great working environment with catered social areas and team building events/conferences
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org