Test Engineer - Krakow (Remote Flexibility)
Our client is looking for technical pioneers to build technology that enhances their digital connections. The Test Engineer will work side-by-side / collaborate with the IT stakeholders and Project BA, Scrum master and Implementation team. There is some remote flexibility to the opportunity and the client is well known for it's projects.
Technical Experience Required:
- At least 4 years + experience with Automation, Selenium and Java
- Hands on experience of Postman / SOAP UI , Browserstack, Cucumber, SQL developer, IntelliJ/Eclipse, JIRA
- Experience testing micro-services based applications (Web /Mobile ( IOS/android))
- Experience with working in agile scrum methodology.
- Good Communication with verbal and written skills in English.
- Must be capable of making tradeoffs between quality and business objectives.
- Ensure satisfaction of the project stakeholder along with the Project goals.
Good to have but non essential:
- Experience with Git, maven or gradle
- Test management tools: Xray
- CI /CD
- Architecture approaches: BDD, Page object design pattern, screenplay pattern
- Docker & Kubernetes basic knowledge
If you would like to be considered or require more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org with you CV.