Looking for a Security Senior Analyst to join an International Bank with knowledge of IT Security and computer networks, threat and vulnerability management, deception technologies, vitalisation technologies. Experience in banking is a plus.
Role & Responsibilities
- Prepare and realise the Data Location Framework report
- Prepare and realise the Internal Controls Framework report
- Assist the data resilience exercise, testing a datacenter fail-over scenario
- Support the Vulnerability Remediation project
- Support the Deception project
Skills & Qualifications
Analytic, conceptual and problem-solving
Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Experience of 4 years in :
- Performing Data location Framework report
- Performing an Internal Controls Framework report
- Conducting a fail-over test
- Service Delivery Management (Vendor Management)
Degree: University Master Degree
Languages: English, French is a plus.
Duration: 6 months with the possibility of extension.