Java DeveloperB2BWarsaw - temporarily remote working
An exciting project has arisen with my client who is a true global leader within the market they operate in. The team has already seen a lot of success by bringing on board a well known client as a partner to their systems.
For this team strong developers are needed who can designs systems and be ready to take full ownership of product life cycle from inception to running the product.
The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys collaboration and can communicate ideas and resolutions effectively
Transparency and simplicity is what the company is aiming to get to and to achieve this team work on decisions driven by data and automation with the help of predictive analytics and machine learning.
Skills We are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience
- S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience in one or more JVM languages: Java, Scala, Kotlin, Clojure
- Practical knowledge of Spring framework Familiar with one or more of the following: distributed systems, transactional services, NoSQL databases, distributed messaging
- Practiced lean methodologies, like Scrum, Kanban or XP
Nice to have:
- Familiar with high-scale NOSQL solutions like MongoDB
- Practical Test Driven Development
- Understanding of principles of CI/CD, DevOPs and System Reliability Engineering
- Fintech experience would be a bonus
- Competitive pay rates
- An international culture/working environment
- A great name to add to your CV!
- The chance to work with modern technology
- Ownership of your work and the opportunity to make key decisions
If you are interested in this position you can contact Sara Malik by send your CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential chat call 00 48 221040812
Feel free to reach out on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarasmalik/