- Permanent Position - Up to $130K + Super
- Join a well established product-based organisation
- CBD Based, easily accessible
FRG Technology Consulting in collaboration with our client who are a well-established organisation based in the hearth of Sydney's CBD are currently looking for Senior Drupal Developers with a experience across Client Side and Server Side development to join their team on a permanent basis.
You'll be working on their various products to using modern technology whilst being an integral part of the organisation and working closely with the existing development team, digital designers and producers to produce high quality applications Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the team to identify and solve challenging development problems whilst delivering an eclectic mix of front and back end development to the highest standards.
- Working on multiple new and existing projects, assist in identifying and resolving bugs, performance code maintenance and while producing clean and reliable code at an advanced level.
- Assist in improving code reliability and performance.
- Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement proactively.
Whats on offer:
- Proficiency working with Drupal 8 (At least 2 years)
- Experience creating custom modules, themes and plugins.
- Exposure working on end-to-end projects based on Drupal CMS
- Experience with internal/external stakeholder engagement highly regarded but not essential.
- Demonstrated ability to work cohesively in teams and work on multiple projects.
- Huge bonus if you have worked with Acquia Cloud
- Central location, conveniently located.
- Work with a well-known Australian Brand
- Internal career advancement opportunities
- Work with a tight-knit, highly technical team
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights
in your Resume *
Neros Gorges(03) 8592 firstname.lastname@example.org