About the company:
- Client-side role with a well-established organisation.
- Permanent, full-time position offering long-term development and growth.
- Up to $130k + Super
FRG Technology Consulting have partnered with one of Australia's leading brands in the life insurance domain to scout for talented Full Stack Developers with React/Angular and .NET experience to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will be an integral part of the organisation, working with the existing development team on new and existing internal applications whilst collaborating closely with various stakeholders being responsible for the frontend and backend development of the campaign from conception through to finalization. Responsibilities:
- Development of applications to the highest standards
- Working with the development team on new requirements to help guide and develop a solution to briefs for business activities
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders who are providing requirements to ensure consistency of approach to absorb projects back into the team
- Expected to be able to work both autonomously and within a team on end-to-end projects whilst providing creative solutions to difficult problems.
Whats on offer:
- Expert-level experience working with React.js OR Angular
- Experience with .NET technologies (Minimum 4 years)
- Experience working with Azure
- Background working within Agile and TDD environments
- Previous exposure working on SaaS products highly regarded but not essential
- Knowledge of W3C standards and WCAG accessibility compliance
- Internal career advancement opportunities
- Work with like-minded, ambitious individuals
- Chance to work on the latest technologies and greenfield projects with a well-known brand
- Tight-knit, highly technical and driven team
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights
in your Resume *
Neros Gorges(03) 8592 firstname.lastname@example.org