Senior/Lead Java Developer ¦ Krakow ¦ Competitive Package Job DescriptionThe mission of my client is to engineer meaningful technology solutions to help businesses and societies stand out. Our successful technology business serves a substantial amount of Global customers and now. They are going through exponential growth and are extending their technology business in the Eastern Europe region, with specific expansion plans in Poland.
Being the youngest global leaders in digital transformations, my client are taking over the globe with their one of a kind projects, intellectual colleagues and fast growing attitude. You will have the chance to work with the best technology in the industry, you'll be a part of why this company will grow.
You will be working a new exciting project that will be working with a global retail brand. This is a project not to miss. This work will be challenging and complex and give you experience that isn't easily accessible in the industry. Role & Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Design, code, verify and test our e-commerce applications as a part of a highly-engaged and multinational team.
- Apply high standards to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Work in collaboration with your team assisting on client requirements.
- Work in collaboration with your team assisting in the design of components.
- Use modern Devops tools and techniques for releasing and deployment activities.
- Assists in the investigation and resolution of issues relating to our e-commerce applications
- You will focus on elegant Java backend solutions.
- At least 6 years of experience with Java
- Strong knowledge of Spring Boot
- Knowledge of AWS and/or Kubernetes
- Competitive Salary
- Car allowance (based on seniority)
- Health care and Insurance that covers the family
- Phone reimbursement
- Childcare dependant on circumstances
If you feel that you are a good fit for the role by having some (not all) of the required skills then please reach out and we can discus your application in more detail.LinkedIn
- 'Bethany Greenwood-Fox'Email
- 0191 814 7801