Network Engineer (Unified Communications) Job Descriptions
- Responsible for providing level 2 and 3 support of complex Cisco UCC/CC network components.
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results.
- Assesses, diagnoses, and resolves complex UCC/CC network problems utilizing advanced capabilities of network analysis tools such as the Network Associates Sniffer; trains other Network Engineers on the resolution of complex problems.
- Leads complex research and development efforts associated with the UCC/CC network.
- Provides highly skilled direction in the planning of complex networks, including logical network planning and security architecture.
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot Cisco UCCE/PCCE.
- Ability to setup and support Cisco Unified Communications Manager Hardware/Software.
- Experience in BAT Bulk Administration Tool, working with CSV and BAT XLT templates, import, export, MACD. Extensive Deployment experience preferred.
- Experience in Cisco CUBE ASR and ISR's for SIP Trunking with Service Providers.
- Provides workstation setup and support of Cisco UC Applications.
- Provides IP Phone setup, support (including upgrades), Cisco 7800 and 8800 Series SIP endpoints.
- Ability to setup and support Unity Connection Voice Mail as well as call handlers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Science, Business IT or its equivalent.
- Must have Cisco Certified Network Professional or equivalent certification/licenses and experience.
- Possess five (5) years of network level experience in a medium to large network environment and one (1) year of experience with configuration and troubleshooting of workstation or server network components.
- Understanding of the advanced concepts and interrelations of all topologies and protocols in the OSI model, as well as project management tools, framework, and methodologies.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and mentor team members and other Network Engineers.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
- Understanding of UC & Network Protocols: SIP, MGCP, ISDN, DHCP, VLAN, CDP, LLDP.
- Knowledge of UC Monitoring Tools: Real time Monitoring Tools & Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance.
- Sound understanding of Cisco Call Routing Fundamentals.
- Knowledge on UC License hosting and re-hosting.
- Knowledge on Cisco Jabber and Presence.
Interviews are ongoing right now! Apply quickly in order to be considered. Send resumes to email@example.com
or call Johans Wong (R1551466) 65 3158 8063 to learn more about this and the many other positions that are available.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career. By specialising solely in placing candidates in this market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.