Senior C++ Developer - Czech Republic - Prague
I am currently working with a financial powerhouse who are on a major recruitment drive and looking to expand their current teams. This role offers you the opportunity to stay up to date with the latest technology used within banking, working alongside other offices across the globe on different projects all whilst building and expanding on your current skill set.
The role itself offers you the chance to work with a well-established team whilst producing code to a high standard. As well as working with your own team you will also work with teams across the business as well as across the globe. Responsibilities:
- Working with a strong team of C++ and Java Developers, delivering continuous improvement of the development environment
- Responsible for writing strong high quality code in C++ on the Linux based platform
- Ensuring the business needs are met
- Strong experience writing C++
- Experience with Linux/Solaris or Windows
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Five weeks paid holiday
- Technical, soft skills and finance training
- Language courses (English/Czech)
- 7 days extra paternity leave
If this role has caught your eye and sounds like the perfect fit for you, send across your CV to email@example.com
or give me a call on 0191 261 3263.