Our client is one of the International IT solutions provider. Currently, they are expanding their SOC team and looking for a motivated individual to join their team. The Role
The Successful Candidate
- Organize and format threat analysis reports; identify events/incidents that require follow-up action
- Ensure timely response to security incidents, root cause analysis, and closure of incidents.
- Analyze and recommend threat intelligence feeds and platforms that could benefit the SOC
- Conduct malware reverse engineering and produce malware analysis report
- Participate in proactive threat hunting operations within the enterprise and cloud using threat intelligence, analysis of anomalous log data and results of brainstorming sessions to detect and mitigate threats
- Develop advanced methodologies to identify threat adversary tools, techniques, and procedures
- Produce metrics and develop dashboards to identify potential threats, suspicious/anomalous activity, malware, etc.
- Remain informed of emerging issues, industry trends and/or relevant changes to the security landscape
- 3-5 years previous Security Operations Centre Experience in conducting security investigations
- Ability to analyze data, such as logs or packets captures, from various sources within the enterprise and draw conclusions regarding past and future security incidents
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong written communication skills and presentation skills
- Self-starter, work independently and adjust to changing priorities, critical and strategic thinker, negotiator and consensus builder
- Strong knowledge of IT including multiple operating systems and system administration skills such as Windows, Linux
- Strong understanding of security incident management, malware management and vulnerability management processes
- Security monitoring experience in technologies such as CrowdStrike, ReaQta, IBM QRadar, Splunk (Experience in QRadar is an added value)
- Strong understanding of networking principles and commonly used Internet protocols
- A Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in a relevant area of study with a preference for Information Security, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- After-hours availability required
- Preferred Information Security professional designations such as CISSP, CISM, OSCP, CEH
Interviews are ongoing right now!
Apply quickly in order to be considered.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Renuka P (R1985758) at +65 3158 4334 to learn more about this and the many other positions that are available.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career. By specialising solely in placing candidates in this market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.