Our client is one of the International IT solutions provider. Currently they are looking for a passionate tech enthusiast with a strong and positive mindset to achieve their customer business outcomes The Role
The Successful Candidate
- Lead a team of security engineers on project implementation
- Liaising with external vendors for training and team development
- Monitor overall project technical progress and health
- Responsible for project development plans and review project technical plans
- Manage the proper assignment of technical resources during different project timelines and documentation for project requirements
- Oversee technical meetings for example requirements gathering, interface ,infrastructure coordination and submission of all technical documents
- Have vast experience in Security products implementation (Products such as Security Configuration Management, Network Access Control, Firewall, IDS/IPS, MFA, EDR, VM, PAM, DNS security, SIEM)
- Support tender bidding process
- At least 5 years' experience in security system integrator environment
- Degree in Computing or Engineering discipline
- Well-versed in solution architecture design
- Understand the system integration and quality process
- Experience in project management on technical aspect
- Experience in standard IT/cyber security policies and managing a team of security engineers.
- Possess good planning and management skills
- Has good communication skills with strong analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge with MS Visio, Gantt Chart and setting up Windows/Linux servers and VM
- Working knowledge in Coding/scripting (Ansible, Python, YAML etc)
- Basic knowledge on networking such as TCP/IP, switching and routing
- Basic knowledge in PCI/MAS TRM/IM8 compliance
Interviews are ongoing right now!
Apply quickly in order to be considered.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Renuka P (R1985758) at +65 3158 4334 to learn more about this and the many other positions that are available.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career. By specialising solely in placing candidates in this market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.