Role: Full stack Java Developer Warsaw
Location : Warsaw, Poland
Opportunity type: Contract/B2B/Freelance
Contract length: 12 months + possible extension
FRG Consulting is extremely pleased to bring to you this brand new B2B / Contract opportunity for an experienced Fullstack Java developer looking for a challenging project in Warsaw.
We are seeking Software Engineers with excellent software engineering skills. The role creates the opportunity for an individual to work on multiple Firmwide projects to deliver on a privacy strategy and respond to critical regulatory deadlines.
- Excellent Java development experience and GitLab
- Service oriented architecture development experience
- Automated testing and code coverage frameworks
- Familiarity with containers (Docker)
- Experience with debugging, troubleshooting, code optimization and issue resolution
- Graph database development and graph design (e.g. Neo4J, OrientDB)
- Knowledge of Web UI technologies (including Angular, React)
- Web services development: RESTful APIs; Swagger; Jersey
- Good knowledge and experience in all phases of SDLC
- Strong database skills/ Experience with object/non-relational databases (MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, Elastic)
- Experience with the Big Data ecosystem (HDFS, Spark, Flink)
- Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment
If successful, the company will provide you with a platform from which you can develop your career and offer a range of added benefits.
To be considered for this role please contact me on email@example.com