About the company:
An award-winning Cloud ERP partner in Melbourne seeks an enterprising Business Development Representative (BDR)/ Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join their growing sales team! About the role:
This exciting opportunity will springboard you into the exciting world of ERP sales! You'll have the opportunity work across multiple verticals such as manufacturing, Wholesale, Retail, and professional services. As you are mentored by the Sales Lead. You'll bring on qualified leads, as well as contribute ideas to their exciting marketing campaigns!
If you're great on the phone and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this is the role for you! All training and development will be provided to ensure you're successful in this role. Candidates will have the opportunity to further progress their career internally with the role leading up to an Account Executive/Business Development Manager position. Responsibilities:
- Qualify warm leads and book meetings
- Explain products and services offered to prospects
- Answer product related queries
- CRM database management - Record names, contacts and leads into the CRM
- Proactively respond to online chat enquiries
- Creative input - Contribute winning ideas and influence marketing campaigns!
- Realistic and achievable targets
- Full training and support - mentorship by the Sales Lead!
- Career progression!
- Dynamic work environment/culture
- High earning potential!
- Flexible work
- Are motivated and determined!
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills
- Have valid working rights in Australia
- Have previous experience working in inside sales/generating leads
- Have experience in software sales (favorable) - ERP/CRM/SaaS/Cloud/Managed Services/Payroll/HCM