Our client is one of the biggest secured service providers and currently looking for IAM SpecialistThe Role
The Successful Candidate
- Work closely with technology teams, IT Risk and Enterprise Architecture to identify, select and implement appropriate technologies to support IAM programme.
- Point of contact for IAM-related topics, co-developing requirements and devising technical solutions
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of processes and technologies across the end-to-end IAM lifecycle and knowledge and technical capability in IAM technologies
- To provide technical/process advice and guidance to other operations and frontline team analysts in the effective use of systems, products and services available to them
- To respond to, documenting and resolving related incidents and escalation in timely manner
- To perform root cause analysis, develop checklists for typical problems and recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention.
- Update and maintain process documentation
- Interact with delivery partners and/or vendors and internal stakeholders as required to achieve objectives.
- Ensure daily operations and system workflows follow global standards and security policies.
- Support IAM leaders to maintain and enhance IAM Privilege Access Management and PID Compliance Scan solution.
- Demonstrate and apply strong teamwork and communication with other team members.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working in Identity and Access Management.
- Experience in IAM Operations specifically in Privilege Account Management).
- Experience in Privilege Account Discovery/Scanning operations is preferred.
- At least one of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA
- Experience in liaising with diverse global teams, strong stake holder management skills, able to communicate well with high level internal/ external stakeholders
- Detailed knowledge of IAM processes and technologies
Interviews are ongoing right now!
Apply quickly in order to be considered.
Send resumes to email@example.com or call Renuka P (R1985758) at +65 3158 4334 to learn more about this and the many other positions that are available.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career. By specialising solely in placing candidates in this market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.