Senior Java Developer- Krakow
This role will be working within a Product led IT team. You will be leading a group of Backend developers in a project developing the global clients digital marketing platform.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for leadership and technical advancement, in creating a solution design for client specific requirements. You will advise and guide developers through an end to end Agile dev process, and liaise with Product Owners and Scrum masters where applicable.Duties:
· Provide coding analysis for code being developed by the Development team that you are leading
· Write requisite business logic and help development team develop the requisite code for the application
· Reverse engineering of existing code where applicable
· Optimize code written for specific business logic, to improve application performance
· Provide guidance to the dev team in the following areas:
· Issue resolution of bugs that are discovered in SIT, UAT, PATRole Requirements:
· Min 5 Years' experience, with experience in developing Server side programming languages, and building business logic for varying applications.
· In-depth experience with Java Spring framework with Spring Cloud experience as a big plus.
· Experienced with Swagger and Swaggerhub.
· Experienced with multiple Messaging formats and ability to write Data interfaces with JSON, AVRO, SOAP, and XML.
· Experienced with Apache Kafka and Tibco messaging platforms. Experienced with ELK Stack for Logging and monitoring.
· Experienced with CI/CD tools GIT, Jenkins and Sonar.
· Experience on (Azure or AWS)
If you are interested or would like to be considered please email email@example.com