About the company:
- Magento Partner
- Salary - $80,000 to $90,000 + Super
- Location - 100% remote
FRG Technology Consulting is working with a Niche Digital Agency based in Melbourne who due to the continued success and growth of E-commerce platforms, is currently seeking a Magento developer
for their Melbourne team.
You will have some support from the off-shore development team also whilst working very closely with the tech Lead on the upcoming digital transformation project to ensure smooth delivery and high-quality output of work in a timely manner whilst being an integral part of the organization and collaborating closely with other teams.
This position would be well suited to someone who is self-sufficient with a hands-on development background focusing on eCommerce projects based on Magento and is looking to move into an organization where they can grow and become a valued member of the team.Must-Have Skills:
- Experience developing with Magento 2 is essential.
- Hands-on development experience with Magento 1/2 for multiple eCommerce websites.
- Experience working with and integrations REST APIs.
- Exposure working with ERP, POS, or other commerce IT systems.
- Bonus points if you are coming from a digital agency background.
- Massive bonus if you've worked across Headless E-commerce platforms.
- As part of a team of Web Developers, your responsibilities will be to work across multiple websites in aiding the development and when need is troubleshooting.
- Large emphasis put on collaboration within the team and the ability to communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Give your input for digital strategies of the project whilst working with the teams and providing reports.
- Manage all backend and Frontend operations and processes of the websites to ensure the efficient and effective running of the platform.
- Work on the Magento architecture end to end and identify/ mitigate any technical issues and improvements to meet business goals for the clients.
What's on offer:
- Experience with cloud-based implementations and architecture.
- Knowledge is key Magento eCommerce modules - Bundle, Cart, Catalog, Checkout, Customer, Inventory, Quote
- Magento eCommerce v2.3 highly regarded
- Competitive remuneration on offer.
- Work in a new, modern-office located close to public transport.
- Join a highly-technical, tight-knit team in a fresh environment.
- Internal career advancement opportunities.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights
in your resume*
Yugal Bhatia ( Yoogle )03 9088 3723Y.bhatia@FRGconsulting.com