Senior Devops - Katowice (Remote Flexibility)
We have a great opportunity for a Leading Devops professional to join one of Europe's leading Consultancys.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity involving great responsibility for large-scale business challenges, developing new products, projects, designing solutions from scratch and working with the cloud environments. This is the opportunity for you!As a Lead DevOps Engineer -
· You will have leadership responsibilities to mentor and motivate a team of DevOps engineers on a daily basis.
· Work closely with software engineering teams to ensure high scalability of solutions deployed on the platform.
· Work with both public and private cloud solutions and ensure high availability and scalability of the platforms.
· Address operational issues on the platforms.
· Cooperate with the security team to ensure the lowest possible threat level risk during development. What they are looking for-
· 4 years plus experience with Devops and infrastructure tools, preferably Terraform.
· Knowledge of CI/CD processes.
· Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
· Understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP(s) and DNS protocols.
· Knowledge of at least one popular scripting language (preferably python).
· Strong English abilities is a must.Nice to have but not essential -
· Experience in working with GitLab
· Practical knowledge of PostgreSQL database engine
· Practical knowledge with nosql databases, preferably Solr, Redis, MongoDB, CouchDB
If you are interested in the following position or would like more information please email your CV to email@example.com for consideration.