My client are driven by offering end to end E-commerce and parcel solutions driven by technology. They are looking for skilled DevOps who's lives are encased by software development. They are building scalable systems that are performing in a critical environment 24/7/
They have an opening on their SaaS Operations team for a strong DevOps Engineer with deep knowledge of system development. This person will work inside of an agile team and will be responsible for developing innovative solutions using Octopus, Team City, Jenkins, Docker with a focus on AWS based platforms. You will:
- Assist in the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery of applications and components in a scaled agile environment
- Collaborate with other sectors of the business to estimate and deliver work inside of a sprint
- Leverage the latest tools, technologies and design patterns to focus on maintainable and elegant solutions
- Help drive process/system improvement.
- Participate in test planning, automation, and execution with your team.
- Assist in DevOps related system stabilisation and support, including taking On-Call time during your workday and approximately one weekend per 7 week span.
- Previous experience in software development, DevOps, or Technical Operations in either a cloud-based or datacenter environment, or other related fields.
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software development languages, especially Python, Powershell, Bash, Dotnet Core or .NET Framework.
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform.
- Experience with SQL Server or other relational databases
- Experience with MicroServices architecture and development
- Experience in Automated CI/CD pipeline (Team City / Octopus a large Plus)
- Competitive salary
- Personal development plan, access to e-learning platforms, knowledge sharing, training's and professional development programs.
- Employee's benefits package: life insurance, private health care - Medicover, MultiSport card, social package, employee referral program.
- Office in the city centre with free parking space, relax area & fully equipped kitchen, free drinks & snacks
If you have some of the requirements listed above them pls apply and I will be in touch once I have received your application.
Office - 0191 814 7801
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn - Bethany Greenwood-Fox