Senior DevOps Engineer - Krakow (remote flexibility)
Our client helps navigate the complex and evolving world of ecommerce. They are currently seeking a passionate DevOps Engineer with the ability to solve large scale, complex software engineering problems.
You will be working in an agile environment, building world class systems and services using modern technologie developing innovative solutions using terreform, docker, kubernettes with a focus on the cloud based platforms.Duties-
- Assist in the CI/CD of applications and components in a scaled agile environment.
- Collaborate with other developers, QA resources, business analysts, architects and product owners to estimate and deliver work inside of a sprint.
- Leverage the latest tools, technologies and design patterns to focus on testable, maintainable and elegant solutions.
- Complete test planning, automation, and execution in your assigned Software Development POD and DevOps team.
- Previous experience in Software Development/DevOps in either a cloud-based or datacenter environment.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or Terraform.
- 3+ years of work experience as either DevOps focused work.
- SQL Server experience.
- AWS or Azure ( not essential
- Competitive salary
- Progression and training opportunities
- Package benefits such as life insurance, Private Healthcare.
- Free parking for car and bike parking near the office.
- Great working environment with catered social areas and team building events/conferences
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org