What You'll Bring to the Role:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 10 - 15 years of experience in software architecture or developmental roles
- Expert-level proficiency in Java and Java-based web applications
- Experience developing Services Oriented Architectures (SOA) with a keen understanding of proper architecture principles that support Microservices architecture
- Solid understanding of DevOps principles
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly-changing environment
- Results-oriented with ability to produce products that deliver organizational benefit
- Strong critical thinker with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical staff
- Have a passion for learning new technologies and approaches for solving business problems
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Tyler Dietrich at 813-437-6859 or via email at email@example.com
. Call as soon as possible; interviews are being schedule as soon as this afternoon!
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.