Lead Devops - Warszawa Perm/B2B (Remote Flexibility)
We have a great opportunity for a Leading Devops professional to join one of Europe's leading Automotive Company's.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity involving great responsibility for large-scale business challenges, developing new products, projects, designing solutions from scratch and working with the cloud environments. This is the opportunity for you!
Not only is there great technical aspects for experienced Devops Leads, you will be working within a culture based on consistent help, where the client aims to support you in excelling at what you do.As a Lead DevOps Engineer -
· You will have leadership responsibilities to mentor and motivate a team of DevOps engineers on a daily basis.
· Work closely with software engineering teams to ensure high scalability of solutions deployed on the platform.
· Work with both public and private cloud solutions and ensure high availability and scalability of the platforms.
· Address operational issues on the platforms.
· Cooperate with the security team to ensure the lowest possible threat level risk during development. What they are looking for-
· 4 years plus experience with Devops and infrastructure tools, preferably Terraform.
· Solid knowledge of Linux system and its utilities.
· Knowledge of CI/CD processes.
· Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
· Understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP(s) and DNS protocols.
· Knowledge of at least one popular scripting language (preferably python).
· Strong English abilities is a must.Nice to have but not essential -
· Experience in working with GitLab
· Practical knowledge of PostgreSQL database engine
· Practical knowledge with nosql databases, preferably Solr, Redis, MongoDB, CouchDB
If you are interested in the following position or would like more information please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.