Our client has received some exciting new projects within computer platform, analysis and AI for a number of customers in Stavanger - they therefore need more Data Engineers to join their team!
You will be working with their leading consultants in cloud, data science and visualisation, devops, infrastructure, and system development who together offer innovative computerised solutions for customers.
The consultancy delivers solutions to customers in a range of industries including media, energy, banking, transport, retail and more! You will have the chance to work as part of a team and gain exposure to projects and industries that interest you.
With a focus on staying local, there will be limited travel and you can focus on building long-term relationships with your clients, allowing you to experiment and innovate with technology. Essential Experience & Skills
- Previous experience as Data Engineer / Developer
- SQL, Python, or Java
- Interested in working with cloud platforms - AWS, Azure, GCP
- Fluent/Business level Norwegian & English
- Cloud Experience / Certification
- Experience with ETL
- Experience with container technology
- Experience with data warehouse / data lake
- Flexible working hours
- Lots of social activities
- Supportive working environment - including personal development plans, training and certifications
- Inclusive working culture with a focus on collaborative working
To apply, please send your CV to Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org