Engage in an international initiative and cooperate with teams located across multiple locations!
If you enjoy participating in the whole project life cycle from analysis, through requirements gathering, development with architecture and implementation, then this role is for you.You should do great at this job if you have (experience with):
Part of your responsibilities:
- Experience with Dynamics CRM, creating Plugins, CWA,
- Analytical and problem solving skills with experience in Flows, PowerApps, and CDS,
- Punctual, organized, and capable of working closely with an international team.
What's in it for you?
- Development accordingly with gathered requirements,
- Customizing systems to stay up to date on the newest Dynamics products,
- Work with functional consultants to solve problems and provide resolutions,
- Build and implement new extended functionalities.
- Receiving generous benefit package,
- Using the most modern technologies,
- Engaging in a complex, challenging project,
- Working in line with a well-developed organizational culture,
- Amazing environment promoting personal and professional growth.
For more information write an e-mail to: email@example.com