Lead Back End Developer- Warsaw (remote flexibility)
Work for one of the worlds leading delivery companies on a brand new project. You will lead a team of back end developers to code and manage delivery applications to support the clients global consumers. Duties:
· Provide coding analysis for code being developed by the Development team that you are leading
· Write requisite business logic and help development team develop the requisite code for the application
· Reverse engineering of existing code where applicable
· Optimize code written for specific business logic, to improve application performance
· Provide guidance to the dev team in the following areas:
· Issue resolution of bugs that are discovered in SIT, UAT, PATWhat they are looking for:
· Minimum 5 Years' experience, with experience in developing Server side programming languages, and building business logic for varying applications.
· In-depth experience with Java Spring framework.
· Experienced with Python Scripting.
· Experienced with multiple Messaging formats and ability to write Data interfaces with JSON, AVRO, SOAP, and XML.
· Experienced with Apache Kafka and Tibco messaging platforms. Experienced with ELK Stack for Logging and monitoring.
· Experienced with CI/CD tools GIT, Jenkins and Sonar.
· Experience on Ruby.
If you are interested and would like to be considered please email email@example.com