Role: Full stack Java Developer Warsaw
Location : Warsaw, Poland
Opportunity type: Contract/B2B/Freelance
Contract length: 12 months + possible extension
FRG recruitment is extremely pleased to bring to you this brand new B2B / Contract opportunity for an experienced Software developer who is up to the task of designing, building, testing, deploying and supporting a very important system with a special focus on scale, resiliency and high availability. The technology stack includes Java, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Angular, DB2, MongoDB, Oracle, Elastic search, and Kafka.
- Professional experience coding in Java 8+
- Good knowledge of database technologies
- Experience with Agile operating models (practical experience of Scrum/Kanban)
- Strong technical, analytical, and communication skills
- Energetic, self-directed, and self-motivated
- Experience with microservice architectures (SOA)
- Experience with Kafka, MongoDB, Hadoop, Cassandra
- Experience with SQL databases (PostgreSQL/Oracle/Sybase)
- Experience with AWS or Azure
if successful, the company will provide you with a platform from which you can develop your career and offer a range of added benefits.
To be considered for this role please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org