Role: Java/Scala Developer Warsaw
Location : Warsaw, Poland
Opportunity type: Contract/B2B/Freelance
Contract length: 12 months + possible extension
Jefferson Frank is extremely pleased to bring to you this brand new B2B / Contract opportunity for an experienced Software engineer looking for a challenging project in Warsaw.
What will you do:
- Design and implement new Regulatory reporting software supporting all global regulatory initiatives.
- Solve challenging big data problems. Ensure data correctness while processing of millions of rows a day.
- Find the most effective ways to aggregate and present the data to end users. Become a data scientist.
- Use Java/Spring/Spark/Scala technology stack to develop effective data processing services within data lake.
- Build relationships with end users to understand the business and suggest improvements to existing tools and processes.
- Strong programming skills in Java 8+
- Experience with SQL, relational data bases and query optimization
- Experience in using a test driven development
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and designing for performance and resiliency
- Focus on software quality - ability to write clean code and encourage others to do so
- Openness for acquiring new skills and learning new technologies
- Experience with big data concepts (Spark)
- Experience with Scala
- Experience in BPMN and user workflow based systems
If successful, the company will provide you with a platform from which you can develop your career and offer a range of added benefits.
To be considered for this role please contact me on email@example.com