Senior Back-end Engineer - Warsaw/Remote
Are you interested in building scalable products using modern back-end technologies? Do you enjoy helping designing web architecture at scale? If so then read on. This position sits within an international multi-billion pound UK based company who are opening their first technology hub in Warsaw in 2021. You will have the opportunity to join right at the beginning of their journey within Poland.
You will be working on low-latency applications, used by customers in over 500 cities world-wide, where speed and accuracy is key. The company utilises a variety of technologies, including Scala, Go, Python, Ruby-on-rails, React within TDD environments (RSpec, Minitest, Capybara, Selenium). Relation and NoSQL DB's include: Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch. They do not expect you to come from a background using any of these technologies as they will full cross-train you into the given language.
- Extensive experience within Software Development within any programming language
- A flexible attitude, willing to learn new technologies
- Experience mentoring others
- Strong English and Polish communications skills
- International established team, of expert programmers/architects to learn from
- The team are open to new ideas/suggestions from you
- Full remote work is supported
To register your interest, send your C.V to email@example.com
. Alternatively my direct line is +48 223 072 477, ask for Shannon.