This opportunity is to work with the global leader in banking. They ensure the security, accuracy and availability of billions of transactions every year. They prove themselves to be pioneers in developing innovative solutions from security to investment banking. This role is to focus on the development of front office applications and systems that are used globally.
The team is comprised of multiple developers in New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. You will work directly with the director of the Algo trading team in London as your team will expand over the next 6 months. As a result this role can offer long term career progression to senior roles within this team and to other areas of the business such as Java or Python.
- Deliver ground breaking Kdb Solutions that are accurate and durable. This could involve backend development, POC's and Dashboards
- Work effectively with teams in New York, Singapore and Hong Kong
- Ability to use architectural "best practices" when developing
- Work with senior stakeholders to fully understand the requirements of the product
- Work closely with AWS - Experience is not essential
In terms of requirements, the ideal candidate would be able to offer a range of skills. However rather than just regurgitate the Job description, the client has highlighted to me some key skills they are looking for.Kdb
- Experience working within a commercial environment is essential, as this role will remain hands onFinancial product Exp -
FX Spot, FX Forward, NDF, FX Swap, Cross-Currency swap Agile background
- Working with an Agile methodology aids the design and build of the right product. Therefore experience working in an Agile environment is an essential requirement for the role.Leadership -
As role is VP level within the business, you will be tasked with hiring and managing ambitious Kdb developers
In return, you will benefit from a competitive base salary (between £100,000-£130,000) alongside a non-contributory pension (10%), annual discretionary bonus 15%-20%, private health care and flexible working hours.Intrigued?
If the answer is 'yes' and you want to set up an informal chat then give me a call on 0191 9174994.
Alternatively, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org