Lead Backend - Krakow - Remote Flexibility
A fast growing global Fintech client of ours is looking for a skilled Backend Lead to provide technical experience and leadership skills to a team of engineers on a new project.
You will participate in coding tasks (Java focused) 60% of the time while the remaining 40% will be leadership focused. This client provides a great opportunity for a senior or already existing lead engineer, looking to advance their skills and challenge their technical development. Training is on offer, some remote flexibilty as well as great package benefits from this client with continuous big scale projects!What is expected in this position -
What they would like you to have -
- To work closely with Product Managers, Scrum Masters and Architects to discuss and agree solutions progress.
- Facilitate continuous improvement in the team by reviewing performance metrics.
- Communicate technical vision, roadmap, progress and knowledge in your area via presentations
and digital channels, including the publication of blogs
- Hire and retain top engineering talent; fostering a high-performance culture in your team.
- Strong experience in event-driven architecture with event-sourcing (Kafka)
- Proven track record of technical delivery on Java applications. Spring is highly regarded also.
- Capability of providing reports, presentations, making risks transparent and driving communication
effectively to your team, VP and CTO.
- Experience in a previous financial sector would be benefitial.
- Track record of driving the highest level of engineering standards in architecture, coding, processes,
and working practices.
If you would like to be considered of would like more information please email your cv to email@example.com.