Competitive Salary and Great Benefits Job Description
My client are the leading distributors in the automotive industry. Their network spans across 18 countries and have over 500 distribution points across Europe. They have a portfolio of up to 2.7 million products that they supply to their consumers both business and retail customers due to their E-commerce solutions and digital marketplaces.
Their headquarters are based in Warsaw and they take care of the daily development and maintenance of over a hundred different applications ranging from ERP, Logistics and Warehouse Management Systems and Web Applications. The sheer amount of employees and consumers that rely on these systems throughout their working days is astronomical, this is the reason why they need to hire technically strong candidates.
They are currently using containerisation tools, Linux, Cloud, Infrastructure tools and Jenkins. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- You will be leading a team of DevOps Engineers helping the process of shaping the future of their DevOps practise from the very beginning.
- Working on building and maintaining a modern cloud native service platform.
- You will be working with product teams providing them with the best tools and infrastructure.
- Working closely to monitor any incidents.
- You will cooperate with vendors and external consultants.
- Practical knowledge of modern service architecture.
- At least 5 years of exposure to working on the development, deployment and operation of IT systems.
- Exposure of programming skills.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure technologies.
- Strong Independence and attention to detail.
- Greenfield projects
- Flexible working
- Remote working options
- Personal Development budget
- The chance to implement your own ideas
If you have read through the advert and feel that you tick the box for some of the requirements, doesn't have to be all. Please apply below and we can arrange a call to go over your application.
If you know of someone who could be a great fit, please pass along the details of the role to them. LinkedIn - Bethany Greenwood-FoxEmail - email@example.comOffice Number - +48 12 396 62 16