Senior Cloud Engineer | Boutique Tech Company | Manchester
An innovative and progressive Software Company in Manchester (10 minutes from Victoria) is looking to recruit experienced Senior Cloud Engineers to come in and work within their expanding engineering function. They operate a consulting model, delivering high-quality and scalable solutions to a range of customers across Financial Services, Banking, Retail, Insurance and the Public Sector.
They are relatively small in headcount (100-200 employees) but huge in scope and have delivered over £1 billion pounds' worth of Cloud projects in the last 5 years.
Simply put... these guys know what a good engineering house looks like and their long-term goal is to create a centre of excellence for software engineering. Sound like something you'd like to be involved in? If the answer is a resounding 'yes' then demonstrating some (not all!) of the below would be a good start:
- Proven experience automating operations tasks using languages including Perl, Python, PowerShell and Bash.
- Experience working with CI/CD tools including Jenkins, TeamCity and configuration tools including Ansible, Puppet and Chef.
- Understanding of containers (Docker, Kubernetes) and proven experience working with Cloud platforms including AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Experience with IaaC (Terraform, CloudFormation).
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
They are offering the following:
- Competitive base salary between £65,000 - £75,000
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- Annual bonus (approximately 10%)
- Non-contributory pension worth 9%
So if you like the sound of this role and have (hopefully) enjoyed reading my ad then give me a shout! I can be contacted via the following:
Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR
- Office Line: 0191 338 7540
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'