Senior Java Developer - Poznan
FRG are working with an enterprise client who are seeking experienced Developers to join their company due to rapid expansion. This software company focus on supporting clients within the automotive industry, from the design to development of mobile and web applications. Majority of the work is based on E-Commerce management systems, from integrated systems to data analytics. The platform aim is to improve performance and reduce costs for the clients products and services, whilst giving the best customer experience.
You will have access to a new project within the organisation, focusing on Java development, Microservice architecture and working within an Agile environment. Multiple clients have projects hosted on AWS cloud, so this is an opportunity to work within a cloud environment also. As a senior developer, you will support juniors and train new members of the team, using your best practice knowledge.
This organisation offers a relaxed working environment, with no dress code. There is an option to work remotely, however they are looking for employees to visit the office minimum once per week.
- Solid programming experience using Java 8/11.
- Knowledge/experience of Java frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate.
- Familiar with cloud technologies such as AWS/Azure.
- Understanding of SOA and Microservice tools.
- Previous experience working in an Agile software environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Remote working options
- Private Healthcare
- Training and progression opportunities To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 814 1425 for a confidential chat.
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/kylie-watson-b560b6a5