We are looking for a Cloud Security Consultant for one of the Enduser organizationThe Role
The Successful Candidate
- Oversight of the security architecture of cloud initiatives
- Development of Security Management Processes with supporting tools to audit and report on regulatory compliance obligations
- Design and document security patterns for re-use and re-implementation
- Workshop and agree technical approaches with team members and customers
- Demonstrate the expected controls and process adherence
- Integrate third-party security tools with existing business processes and cloud
- Monitor security industry trends, developments, and emerging threats
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in IT Security
- Experience in managing security systems
- Experience in infrastructure security (firewall, WAF, anti-malware, IPS, SIEM, log management system, network ATP, database access monitoring, endpoint detection & response, operating systems like Windows & Linux etc.), cloud security, applications security (web application - design, frameworks & protocol, web services, database & SQL, OWASP etc.), cryptographic management, vulnerability & compliance scanners
- Infrastructure security (firewall, WAF, anti-malware, IPS, SIEM, database access monitoring, operating systems like Windows & Linux etc.), cloud security, applications security (web application - design, frameworks & protocol, web services, database & SQL, OWASP etc.), cryptographic management
- Knowledge of Cyber Security Laws, Personal Data Protection Act, Industry standards and information security policy framework, security standards such as ISO270001, NIST and, CIS.
- Experience in risk management, vendor management, project management
- Experience in threat management, incident detection, response and management
- Certified Information Security Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or GSEC will be advantageous
- Good team player with strong communication skills with project teams, stakeholders, senior management, and contractors including both technical and non-technical personal
Interviews are ongoing right now!
Apply quickly in order to be considered.
Send resumes to email@example.com
or call Renuka P (R1985758) at +65 3158 4334
to learn more about this opportunity and the many other positions that are available. FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career. By specialising solely in placing candidates in this market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.